Making Payments Online Via Our Databiz Payments System
This application makes it possible for Parents/ Guardians to pay our charges online, using either a debit or credit card. You can log onto the application using the link below.
You will be notified by email each time a new charge has been applied to you. After logging on, you will be presented with a list of any individual charges that apply to you, showing the total charge amount, the total paid so far, and the total balance due. You can change the amount being paid if you wish to pay in instalments.
- Click on the Blue “Pay Online” Button Above to access the Online Payments application.
- Click on the 'Request a New Password’ link.
- Enter your email address in the pop-up screen and click OK.
- Open your email and you should have received an email with your new password (If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Go back to the web-page and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click 'Log In'.
- Choose the DataBiz Online Payments option.
At this point you have logged on and the list of charges assigned to your child(ren) will be displayed on the screen. Enter the amount being paid against each charge, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Pay Now' where you can then enter your card details and the payment will be completed.
To open or download these instructions, please CLICK HERE.
To watch a video demonstration on how to register with online payments, CLICK HERE.
You can login to your account at any time to view your current charges, your payment history and get receipts.
More demonstration videos and FAQs are available on the Databiz Online Payments System CLICK HERE
The online payment application is provided by DataBiz solutions (an Irish Software Company) and it uses Stripe (an international processing firm) as its card payment processor. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
Parents/ Guardians who have supplied us with their email address and phone number are already on our school system, which enables DataBiz to send you notifications.