We have missed you and are excited about starting back at school. We are so proud of you! Thank you for being our stay at home heroes.
We have been busy getting the school ready to make it safe for you to come back. When you come back to school you will see that most things look the same. There are some changes. You will see hand sanitiser outside your classroom. You will also see some posters reminding us about our hand hygiene and how we can all keep safe.
We have some new routines in our school:
- Wash and sanitise your hands.
- Keep your social distance.
- While on yard, you will be playing with those in your class or "bubble".
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow and wash your hands.
- We will have different routines in for using items in our classrooms.
- Your teacher and other staff may be wearing a face covering or visor.
- You will arrive to school between 8.45 am and 9.10 am depending on your class.
- School will finish at 2.40 pm.
- We will have 2 breaks as normal.
Remember to bring your lunch, water bottle, hand sanitiser, tissues and hand towel each day. You will also may need other items such as books, but your teacher will tell you about these.
Bring a can-do attitude!